Friday, December 21, 2012

Welcome & Merry Christmas!

Hello everybody! My people! My comrades! Welcome to AVA'S BLOG!!!!!! I am very happy if you are reading this on 2012 December 21st because that means that you are my first reader! It is nighttime as I am writing this so you probably will not. Anyway, this is my first day on the job.. I mean blog... and I have been doing it for 5 minutes now and I think it is AWESOME!!!! So the holiday weekend is tomorrow and I can't wait! It is going to be so cool! I do not know about you but my favorite part of Christmas is the presents. Who's with me? I also love to go Santa hunting with my butterfly net and stay up until midnight and catch Santa! I love to cook him and make him into cookies! Let's see how he likes getting eaten! I am just kidding of course but wouldn't it be awesome if I did that? Since Santa eats like, 1,000 cookies a Christmas the Santa cookies would be cookie flavored cookies too! Santa meat and two layers of cookie stomach acid would taste uh.. interesting...but what do I know? I have not eaten meat in my life. I am a vegetarian! Unpoetically.... WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment