Friday, December 21, 2012

HAPPY 1,000!!!!!

Hi again everybody!!!!! Guess what just happened? My awesome blog just got its 1,000th view!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR MY BLOG!!! I only started this blog like... one hour ago... anyway...DON'T BE A STRANGER! WRITE A COMMENT OR QUESTION!!!!! I am always here to greet you so.. don't be shy! I won't bite! CHOMP! Okay, maybe a little. Anyway I just needed to tell you that if you want to get me a present, (I am not saying you have to or anything. I am not trying to make you feel bad but here is a list of all the things I want.) go ahead. Pick one.

  • A Wii

  • A wii game

  • A 3D DS 

  • Poptropica doll

  • Moxie girl doll

  • Lots of duct tape

  • A unicorn

  • A pony


And many more.....




                      

No comments:

Post a Comment